A pet is defined as a common household pet such as a dog, cat, fish,
hamster or bird. Only cats and dogs must be approved by APPLE Realty.
There is $200 non-refundable fee for the first pet, a $200 non-refundable fee for an additional pet, with a 2 pet max.
If a cat or dog is added after the original lease contract is signed, you must receive approval from APPLE in writing, pay the pet fee and add the pet to your lease prior to the arrival of the animal. Please note that not all APPLE properties allow pets; please check first in regards to your specific residence.
Reptiles and birds of prey are not considered household pets and are not allowed. Dogs of a class with a known vicious propensity or aggressive propensity shall not be permitted.
Breed restrictions include: Akitas, American Staffordshire Terriers, Chow Chow, Doberman Pinschers, German Shepherds, Huskies, Pit Bulls, Presa Canarios, Rottweilers, St. Bernards, Wolf hybrids and Great Danes.
Aggressive mixed breeds are also not permitted. Therapy and Service animals are allowed with third-party medical authorization.
Examples of Tenant Obligations:
1. Treat for fleas/ticks consistently to prevent infestation in or on the property.
2. Pet waste is to be disposed of in appropriate garbage receptacles.
3. Pets are to be walked on a leash to better ensure the safety and comfort of others.
4. Pets will not be permitted to bark excessively or make other noise as to disturb other residents.
5. If the pet starts to show any vicious or aggressive behavior, remove the pet immediately from the home and inform APPLE Realty.
Restrictions and fees are subject to change without notice.